1. The assembly site should be kept as clean as possible without dust.
2. To avoid contamination of the INA bearing with dust, contaminants and moisture-contaminants adversely affects the operation and service life of the bearings.
3. Check the bearing seat hole and the shaft of the mating surface: geometric and dimensional accuracy and cleanliness.
4. Apply a little oil or grease to the mating surface of the bearing ring.
5. Ensure that the shaft and the housing bore have a 10-degree-15-degree guide chamfer.
6. Do not excessively cool the bearing: the moisture produced by condensation can cause the bearing and bearing surface rust.
7. After installation: Fill the lubricant with INA bearing and check whether the bearing is properly configured.