Lubricating grease on the raceway and sliding working surface of rolling bearing
When entering lubricating grease on the raceway and sliding working surface of rolling bearing, the following five principles must be followed:
(1) the grease must run through the working surface of the bearing and the internal space of KOYO bearing, so that the grease can fully play the lubricating role.
(2) a certain amount of grease shall be retained on the working surface of the rolling bearing for a certain period of time, but excessive loss of grease shall be prevented.
(3) the inlet and outlet flow of the grease shall be consistent with the sealing requirements, which is conducive to the discharge of invasive pollutants.
(4) Before ensuring good lubrication, minimize the amount of grease.
(5) Opening an outlet hole at the end of the grease flow so that the newly added grease can squeeze the old grease and ensure good lubrication.