Bearing heaters Matters needing attention
1.The grounding line of the power supply must be good.
2.Note: the power supply of this heater shall adopt 380V three-phase four-wire power supply, among which the yellow-green line shall be connected with the neutral line.
3. Please do not press the start button switch before placing the yoke on the main engine, otherwise the instrument will be damaged or the fuse will be burned.
4. Do not put the magnetic control head on the heating workpiece for a long time to extend the probe life, heat the bearing of the same specification, and try to control the use time to extend the probe life.
5, ball bearing heater temperature not over 150 ℃. Otherwise, the bearing will be annealed.
6. When the bearing is heated up, the expansion amount of pore diameter shall refer to the following table. Pay attention to high temperature to remove the workpiece to prevent burns.
7. In order to improve the heating efficiency, when selecting the corresponding yoke iron according to the inner bore size of the bearing, the yoke iron with larger cross-sectional area should be selected as far as possible.
8. Heating parts in the yoke shall be taken when the main engine is powered off.
9. The main engine shall be placed flat and not inclined to the side, and the yoke iron shall be consistent with the end face of the main engine.
10. Do not place the magnetic control head on the heating workpiece for a long time to extend the probe life, heat the bearing of the same specification, and try to use the smell control to extend the probe life.