Basic type of the spherical roller bearing
Spherical roller bearings are divided into: cylindrical inner hole Conical bore Cone inner hole of rear taper 1:12 respectively, code-named K of spherical roller bearing type (153000 or 113000) and 1:30 rear code-named K30 spherical roller bearing This kind of bearing with conical shaft timing, inner ring moving along the axial radial clearance of the bearing can be adjusted.
Post-setting code of folding roller bearing:
The conical hole adjusting roller bearing named K and K30 is installed on the matching set sleeve, then it becomes K+H bearing and K30+H bearing.This type of bearing can be mounted on a bare shaft without a shaft shoulder and is suitable for frequent installation and disassembly of bearings.In order to improve the lubrication performance of the bearing, there are annular oil groove and three evenly distributed oil holes drilled in the outer ring car of the bearing.
Specific classification and model comparison:
1. Core adjusting roller bearing (20000 CC type)
2. Taper hole aligning roller bearing (20000 CCK type)
3. Core adjusting roller bearing (20000 CC/W33 type)
4. Taper hole aligning roller bearing (20000 CCK/W33 type)
5. Hole-aligning roller bearing mounted on the clamping sleeve (20000 CCK+H0000 type)
6. Hole-aligning roller bearing mounted on the clamping sleeve (20000 CCK/W33+H0000 type)