1. Design – Elimination of the guide ring allowed for a design change that improves cage balance and strength.
2. Material Technology – HPS series is made from high-cleanliness Z steel. Special surface treatment of spherical roller bearing increases resistance to wear.
3. Offer advanced material options: Super TF and TL steel, depending on application requirements.
4. Advanced Technology - patented Molded Oil lubrication system is also available.
5. Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
Spherical roller bearing are used in a variety of applications. Examples include mining, petroleum production, power generation, power transmission, cement processing, aggregate crushing, and metal recycling. Some spherical roller bearings are used in briquetting machines, rubber mixing equipment, rolling mills, rotary dryers, or pulp and paper machinery. Others are used in construction equipment, crushers, electric motors, blowers and fans, gears and drives, plastics machinery, machine tools and traction motors and pumps.
1. TT. 30% payment in advance as deposit, balance before delivery.
2. L/C at sight. (high bank charges, not suggest , but acceptable )
3. 100% Western Union in advance. (specially for air shipment or small amount)
1. Neutral Packing
Bearing + Neutral Plastic Bag(Tube) or Neutral Box + Neutral Carton + Pallet;
2. Industrial Packing
Bearing + Industrial Kraft Paper + Carton + Pallet;
3. Commercial Packing
Bearing + Plastic Bag + Color Box + Carton + Pallet;
4. As Your Requirement.